(photo by Charley Star)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fish and Chips in London Town





As we all know, London is not typically know for their cuisine. Yet they do have a few staple dishes that, if done well, can be quite delicious. When I was in London a few weeks ago I had to have a fish and chips meal and lucked out when I ordered them at All Bar One. Judging from the menu and atmosphere I had a feeling my meal would be well prepared and I was correct. Although it may not be the most appealing meal to look at it I ate almost every bite. The cod was tempura fried which made for a non-greasy crust and the mushy peas had mint in them which made them very flavorful and refreshing against the cod and french fries. The fries weren't real unique but they tasted very similar to good 'ol Mcdonald's fries (which I love) so I was very pleased with them.

I have many more meals to share with you from my trip, look for them in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment