(photo by Charley Star)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wonderful Weekend Fun





This weekend was filled with three of my favorite things: great KC weather, shopping and good food!

My weekend began with my purchase of these Steve Madden Oxford shoes. Oxfords are currently a big shoe trend and these will be perfect for all occasions! They are a great shoe to throw on to complete any outfit and the lavender color is perfect for a fresh and colorful spring and summer look. I can pair them with a great sun dress to wear out at night or wear them to work with cuffed chinos or jeans. All in all, I am so excited about my new shoe purchase!

I was delighted when I stumbled upon this eclectic antique planter at the Mission Road Antique Mall. You can spend hours walking around the Mission Road Antique Mall and you are guaranteed to find many treasures.

My weekend came to an end with a Sunday night grill out. It was a great way to relax and enjoy the nice weather!
On the menu:
Chicken rubbed with olive oil and seasoned with paprika, ancho chili pepper, salt and pepper.
Cabbage
Broccoli
Loaded baked potatoes
Artichokes w/ butter and lemon sauce (my personal favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment