(photo by Charley Star)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ladies Lunch: Cafe Europa

I realize that our blog title implies that we are ladies who like dinner, however let it be known that we also like to lunch. This past weekend my sisters and I visited one of my most favorite lunch spots in Kansas City, Cafe Europa. Their french inspired menu is simple, clean and perfect for a three hour lunch complete with a mimosa and dessert. While I don't have any photos of the interiors, take my word for it that the quaint and unassuming atmosphere takes you out of the suburbs of middle America and into the countryside of southern France.

I had to post a picture of the chalk board, as it features their quiche. I truly believe they have the best quiche in Kansas City.

I had the split pea soup and chicken salad sandwich. Does it get anymore ladies lunchesque?


We ended the lunch with a piece of Cafe Europa's famous lemon cake. Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment