(photo by Charley Star)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Party Perfection!

To me, nothing beats a lazy Saturday at the lake. Naturally, when my future mother-in-law wanted to throw me an engagement get-together with my girlfriends, it was an easy decision to have it at the lake. It was a beautiful Saturday with my closest friends. I couldn't have asked for a better engagement party!

The beautiful arrangement outside the front door!

Another one of my favorite things about the lake...a regatta!

BEAUTIFUL Flowers from a friend that couldn't make the party!

My future mother-in-laws idea...flowers in the shape of a wedding cake!

So clever...serving dip out of a cored artichoke!

All the girls!!

This is so sweet....these place-cards are from my future-grandmother-in-laws wedding shower over 60 years ago!

Hanging on the dock!

Dinnerclubmd!!

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment