(photo by Charley Star)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Will you be my....

Better late than never, a reoccurring theme in my posts. Anyway, when my brother got engaged, we were all extremely excited. And then, his fiance asked my sisters and I to be bridesmaids! She asked us in a fun and creative way! Her favorite color is yellow, so she found a bottle of wine with mostly yellow decor and bought one for all of the bridesmaids! She also found a yellow dress, from 27 dresses and added our picture to the dress. On the back of the dress, she asked us to be her bridesmaids! It was a fun and exciting way to be asked to be a bridesmaid!!



Hope everyone had a nice and relaxing weekend! Dinner club MD went to breakfast at Room 39 on Saturday, quite tasty and worth the wait!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment