(photo by Charley Star)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Home Decor






This past weekend I started decorating my house for fall and I am very pleased with the turn-out!

For starters, the mood at my house was very inspiring...
Pumkin spice candles burning in the living room
Pumpkin chocoloate chip muffins baking in the kitchen
And, fresh sunflowers in vases everywhere

I went to our local hardware store and stocked up on wonderful mums (I like the multi-colored ones), pumpkins (I like to choose the pumpkins with the best looking stems) and lastly, great looking gords (you can never go wrong w/ the odd shapes, colors and sizes)!

Once I got home with all of the goods, I organized the materials on the porch to my liking and added a few wheat stocks for the final touch.

YAY for the Fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you decorated your porch! Such a great combination. Fall is absolutely my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete